How Do I Enable Geographic Linking For A Short Link?
- o to "Short Links".
- Beside the short link that you wish to enable geographic link, click on the 3 dot (...) icon.
- Select "Edit Link" from the drop down menu.
- Then, select "Geographic Linking" on the left hand side.
- Under the "Geographic Linking" section, click on the toggle switch on the top right corner to enable geographic linking for the short link.
- Enter in the variation name and desire url, and select a country under the drop down menu. Then, click on the "Add" button to apply geographic linking to this short link.
Please note that Geographic Linking is only available to Growth Plan & Pro Plan users.